Sunday, May 10, 2009

Headshots

A few days ago one of my professors asked me to take some updated headshots for her to use with something that she's publishing. Obviously, I enthusiastically agreed. I'm really happy with the way they turned out, I've taken three classes with Dr. Williams Paris and I feel that these photos capture the way she teaches. She's intensely passionate about the material and always willing to hear and discuss new ideas and perspectives. After taking one anthropology class with her I knew I wanted to make it one of my minors. Check out her blog at www.jenellparis.blogspot.com.
Peace, Kate J Miller





1 comment:

  1. I'm visiting from Jenell's blog - what lovely pictures. I enjoyed browsing through some of your earlier entries, too. The family feet shot was precious!

    ReplyDelete