Monday, May 11, 2009

Connections...

Ok photography is just really cool. A fellow student named Erin that I've had a few classes with found my website and asked me if I would take engagement pictures for her friends Nick and Ashley. Spending Saturday afternoon shooting in Harrisburg with two photogenic people? Yes please, that is something that I am very much always willing to do. Erin came along and we got to talk a lot and discovered many things we have in common. She has such a peaceful and contemplative spirit that is so beautiful. Shooting in Harrisburg was really cool because it's on the water and it's a very small city so walking all around is not a problem. We found some really cool spots and Nick and Ashley were so relaxed and up for anything. My favorite spot was inside the capital building. The intricacy of the artwork and architecture made it the perfect place to photograph. So overall, pretty people + cool settings + creative inspiration + a new friend = wonderful day.
Peace, Kate J Miller



City Island Bridge






Captial




Sculpture on Front Street

No comments:

Post a Comment