Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Seasons Are A-Changin...


Meet Maggie and Sam, two really adorable and fun little people. We got to spend Saturday morning together and it was the warmest weather we've had in a while...spring must finally be on its way! What a wonderful way to begin a day; warm weather, beautiful children, natural surroundings, and a camera.I basically just followed them, camera in hand, all over their family's GORGEOUS property. Those really awesome stone walls in the background have now been bulldozed, so we did the shoot just in time! The kids were super natural and I was thankful that they were active and didn't love to pose (what 2 and 3 year olds do?) because activity creates much more interesting, fun, and natural pictures of children. I'm off to Florida in a few days with my family where hundreds of pictures are sure to be taken of my niece and nephews...I can imagine the posts now...until then I'll be dreaming of beach and poolside photos of some beautiful kids.
Peace, Kate J Miller









1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures. Thank you again for capturing my little people on camera.

    ReplyDelete