Tuesday, March 10, 2009

How do they do that??


Last Saturday night I got to shoot a gymnastics meet for the first time. Since I am a former gymnast I was psyched to photograph this gravity defying sport in which girls fly through the air while keeping perfect form and twisting and turning and flipping, and then, miraculously, stick the landing on two feet without a step in any direction. It really is incredible. The meet was really fun to watch and shoot at the same time, and it was especially fun because I got to work with my Dad, which is always a fun time! Sports photography is so different and I'm looking forward to trying it out more this spring and summer. Check back soon for photos of a session with two wicked adorable kids...

Peace, Kate J Miller










My dad and me after the meet!

No comments:

Post a Comment