Thursday, April 2, 2009

Because I Just Can't Help Myself...

I know I've already posted a lot of pictures from spring break but I can't help posting more...I love the way these pictures came out. Maybe it's the overwhelming color in some of these images after I've been shooting so much grey the past few months or maybe it's the people in the photos, whatever it is I hope you can enjoy them as much as I do! I have a shoot on Saturday with three boys under the age of four and I think it will be as much fun as it sounds.

Peace, Kate J Miller



brushing away the bugs before posing...



sweet moments between a child and his/her parent



because who hasn't thought, "hey, I wonder if I could fit in my bucket"



I caught the spit up just in time! You rock continuous shooting!




My niece Zara and me playing on the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment